Contact Zee Bendici at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 203-729-3299 ext.1016 if you have questions or concerns about getting vaccinated.
Some of the information we can provide:
- Information about clinics in your area
- How to find a clinic or schedule an appointment
- Information about the safety of the vaccines
- Information about vaccine boosters
- Your rights on accessibility
To find and schedule a vaccination appointment, go to https://www.ct.gov/
Call or contact your vaccine provider to request any accommodations you require.
Examples of what you can request:
- For an interpreter or some way to communicate nonverbally
- For the vaccine site to be physically accessible
- To bring your service animal
- For there be somebody there to verbally walk you through the process
- To bring another person for support